Corking/wire-hooding/mixing of the “liqueur”
The Automatic Triblock, JUNIOR version, includes in a single machine the functions of corking, wire-hooding, and mixing of the “liqueur”.
Designed and realized to meet the needs of the small to average productions, it can reach a maximum throughput of 900 bottles/hour (with agitator).
When excluding the agitator unit (through relevant control on the button panel), the machine can reach a throughput up to 1.200 bottles/hour.
Suitable to process glass containers with ø ranging from 55 to 115 mm and heights from 190 to 370 mm, in fact, thanks to the corking and wire-hooding turrets adjustable in height through knobs on
the rear side, the machine allows processing various formats of bottles.
Besides the champagne cork the machine can process also wine corks (without further modifications to the corking head), depending on the customer’s needs, since it is possible to disconnect the wire-hooding turret to work only with the corking turret. This is possible by means of a mechanical disjunctor located inside the machine (see Options), that can be connected or disconnected manually.
The corking and wire-hooding units are driven through a transmission gear controlled through a reducer and an electrical motor.
The bottle format change is made by substituting the central carrousel, the conveyor and the screw, if any; besides, it is necessary to substitute the bottle lifting piston of the
wire-hooding head and its reduction ring (at cost, see Options).
The bottles are conveyed through a central carrousel and pistons positioning them under the corking and wire-hooding heads.
The machine needs to be fed continuously with compressed air since some devices of the corking and wire-hooding heads are operated pneumatically.
At the entrance the standard machine is equipped with a micro-switch detecting the presence of the bottle (on demand and with extra price it is possible to substitute it with a photocell).
The standard machine is also equipped with a photocell detecting the missing cork/bottle between the corking and wire-hooding units and, at the discharge, with a device checking the correct positioning of the cork and the wire-hood before the bottle is conveyed to the agitator for the mixing.
It is possible to equip the machine with a device controlling bottle accumulation (at cost, see Options).
The speed of the corking and wire-hooding units can be varied with a knob on the rear side of the machine.
• The automatic corking unit is suitable for the application of natural champagne corks, both unidirectional and bidirectional types, with max. ø of 30mm. The closing system of the corking unit consists of 4 jaws of hardened and ground stainless steel with centesimal tolerances running on bronze sliders and easily demountable for cleaning and sterilization; a continuous fixed nozzle provides constant cleaning of the cork compression and insertion drawer. The movement of the corking head is obtained through a central cam of acetal resin and cams working in axis. Unidirectional corks are fed manually in the exact position or through an orienting unit (separate machine) supplied on demand and with extra price. In case the champagne corks used were bidirectional, with an extra price ( see Options) it is possible to supply a built-in automatic feeder.
• The automatic wire-hooding unit is suitable for the application of 4-post wire-hoods with or without cap.
The wire-hooding machine is operated partly mechanically and partly pneumatically.
As standard equipment the machine bears 2 interchangeable distribution canals working alternatively, which when preloaded contain 250 wire-hoods each.
As an alternative, on demand and with extra price, it is possible to equip the machine with a wire-hood magazine of revolver type with a capacity of 1,500 wire hoods (see Options).
The distribution of the wire-hoods is made through a pneumatically operated selector separating the wire-hoods and loading them on the 2 gripping/seizing heads (manufactured to measure) supplied with the machine for the processing of 1 type of wire-hood.
Other types of wire-hoods (different sizes, with or without cap, etc.) need additional heads that can be supplied in basic version or with rapid connection device called wire-hood head connection
unit (see Options).
The wire-hood is positioned and oriented through the vertical movement given by the piston and gives the champagne corks its final shape, after that the twister closes it and forms the eyelet.
• The third unit of the Triblock consists in the agitator, a machine is suitable to mix the “liqueur” contained in the bottle in the productions according to the champenoise méthode (classical method).
The bottles are loaded into the machine by means of a pneumatic pusher inserting one bottle at a time in the tunnel of the overturning drum; the discharge of the bottle is obtained through the bottles pushing one against the other.
The overturning drum rotating on its horizontal axis overturns the bottles several times, depending on the diameter/format of the bottle being processed.
The machine is operated partly mechanically and partly pneumatically: a motor reducer provides to drive the machine, while compressed air controls the bottle loading unit (pusher) and blocks the bottles in the overturning drum.
The machine is not equipped with devices for the variation of its production speed (900 b/h).
The format change of the bottle is performed by simply adjusting the position of the loading pusher and the loading and discharge guides and inserting or removing the spacers in every tunnel of the drum to that the bottles always position themselves at the centre of the tunnel.
On demand, with extra price (see Options), the Agitator can be equipped with by-pass rails for free passage deviating the bottles on the conveyor belt so excluding the machine from the bottling
The model 2006A-MTGR/10/JR is completely manufactured in stainless steel and plastic materials, for foodstuff use, and steel alloys. All the machine components can be easily inspected to completely facilitate cleaning and maintenance, guaranteeing long term duration.
MACHINE SUPPLIED WITH:
• 1 device for glass bottle size.
Any additional sizes will be counted separately.
• 1 user and maintenance manual. The documentation will be as standard for OMBF in Italian, French, English and Spanish. Any other translations and/or
customisations of documentation are excluded from the price and will be calculated separately.
• Accident prevention guard compliant with EU standards.
• Compartment with necessary keys.
• Conformity certification as per EU standards