Corking/wire-hooding/ mixing of the “liqueur”
The Automatic Triblock performs in a single machine the corking, the wire-hooding and the mixing of the “liqueur”.Designed and manufactured to meet the need of low to average productions, it can reach a maximum throughput of 1,700 bottles/hour (with the agitator).With the exclusion of the agitator (through the related control on the button panel), the machine can reach throughputs up to 2.800 bottles/hour.
Suitable to the bottling in glass containers with ø from 55 to 115 mm and height from 190 to 370mm, in fact the machine allows processing different bottle formats thanks to the corking and wire-hooding turrets adjustable in height through knobs on the rear side.
According to the customer’s needs, the machine allows processing not only the champagne corks but also the straight cork (without further modifications on the corking head) by simply disconnecting the wire-hooding turret to work only with the corking turret. All this is possible by means of a mechanical disjunctor located in the machine (see Options), which can the connected or disconnected manually.
The corking and wire-hooding units are driven mechanically through a driving line controlled by a reducer and an electrical motor. The bottles are introduced into the machine by means of a spacing starwheel controlled mechanically, in case of productions over 1,500 bottles/hour, to guarantee higher performances, we recommend mounting a screw unit consisting of support + screw (on demand with extra price, see Options).
The format change of the bottles is made through the substitution of the central carrousel, the conveyor, the screw, if installed; besides, it is necessary to substitute the bottle lift piston of the wire-hooding unit and its reduction ring (at cost, see Options).The bottles are transferred to a central carrousel and pistons providing to their positioning under the corking and wire-hooding heads. The machine needs a continuous compressed air supply since some devices of the corking and wire-hooding heads are operated pneumatically.The standard machine is equipped with micro-switch detecting the presence of the bottle at the inlet (on demand and with extra price, it can be substituted with a photocell).
In its standard version, the machine is also equipped with a photocell detecting the missing cork/bottles between the corking and the wire-hooding units and, at the discharge, of a device checking correct positioning of the cork and the wire-hood before the bottle is conveyed to the agitator for the mixing. It is possible to equip the machine with a device controlling the bottle accumulation (at cost, see Options).
The speed of the corking and wire-hooding units can be varied with a knob on the rear side of the machine.On demand and with extra price, (SEE Options), it is possible to mount an electronic variable speed drive (INVERTER) positioned on the motor, which by means of a potentiometer on the switchboard, allows more precise and sensitive speed variation. (from the minimum to the maximum throughput).
• The automatic corking unit is suitable for the application of natural champagne corks, both unidirectional and bidirectional types, with max. ø of 30mm. The closing system of the corking unit consists of 4 jaws of hardened and ground stainless steel with centesimal tolerances running on bronze sliders and easily demountable for cleaning and sterilization; a continuous fixed nozzle provides constant cleaning of the cork compression and insertion drawer. The movement of the corking head is obtained through a central cam of acetal resin and cams working in axis. Unidirectional corks are fed manually in the exact position or through an orienting unit (separate machine) supplied on demand and with extra price. In case the champagne corks used were bidirectional, with an extra price ( see Options) it is possible to supply the machine with a built-in automatic feeder.
• The automatic wire-hooding unit is suitable for the application of 4-branch wire-hoods with or without cap. The wire-hooding machine is operated partly mechanically and partly pneumatically.As standard equipment the machine bears 2 interchangeable distribution canals working alternatively, which when preloaded contain 250 wire-hoods each.
As an alternative, on demand and with extra price, it is possible to equip the machine with a wire-hood magazine of revolver type with a capacity of 1,500 wire hoods (see Options).
The wire-hood is positioned and oriented through the vertical movement given by the piston and gives the champagne corks its final shape, after that the twister closes it and forms the eyelet.
• The third unit of the triblock consists of the agitator mixing the “ liqueur” with the wine container in the bottle, in the productions according to the méthode champenoise (classical method).The loading and unloading of the bottle is performed through mechanical manipulators inserting and ejecting hone bottle at a time, into/from the tunnel of the overturning drum that, rotating on its horizontal axes, overturns the bottle several times depending on the diameter/format of the bottle being processed.The machine is partly mechanically and partly pneumatically operated: a motor reducer provides to drive the machine, while the compressed air allows controlling the bottle selection unit at the inlet and blocking them in the overturning drum.The operation speed can be varied through the relevant knob on the motor reducer unit.The format change is made by simply inserting or removing the spacers of every tunnel of the overturning drum so that the bottles position themselves in the centre of them.On demand, with extra price (see Options), the Agitator can be equipped with by-pass for free passage deviating the bottle on the conveyor belt so excluding completely the machine from the bottling line.
The model 2006A-MTGR/10 is completely manufactured in stainless steel and plastic materials, for foodstuff use, and steel alloys. All the machine components can be easily inspected to completely facilitate cleaning and maintenance, guaranteeing long term duration.
MACHINE SUPPLIED WITH:
• 1 device for glass bottle size.
Any additional sizes will be counted separately.
• 1 user and maintenance manual. The documentation will be as standard for OMBF in Italian, French, English and Spanish. Any other translations and/or customisations of documentation are excluded from the price and will be calculated separately.