THE NEW SOLUTIONS FOR VINEYARDS, ORCHARDS AND ANTI-HAIL PLANTS.
Accessories for Vineyards is able to supply Zinc-Aluminium Wires 10% elongation.
AgroWire is the new Wire studied specific for those heavy mechanical processes in the Vineyards and Orchards (kiwi, apple).AgroWire 10% is a special wire made by an high component of zinc (95 %) and alluminium (5%) which allows un excellent tensile strength to the corrosion and a specific protection agains cuts and abrasions.
Agrowire 10% Benefits:
- Reduced elongation within 10%
- Malleable and easy to be used during the operation
- Extremely able to support external attacks by corrosion also where are present cuts and abrasions.
- High tensile strength during spraying time against fertilizers and chemical substances.
- It does not change over the years and able to keep its original features after 50 years!
- No needs of extra labor costs for replacing it where broken
- Exceptional uniform surface
- Compared to a normal galvanized wire and at the same breaking loads, Agrowire 10% can be purchased in smaller diameters reducing fixed costs in Vineyard/Orchard Planting.
Used above all for the production of wires with reduced elongation,
this Process gives the final product excellent resistance to corrosion
and special cathodic protection against possible cuts and scrapes, thanks
to the wire coating in a zinc (95%) and aluminium (5%) alloy.
AGROWIRE 10% GENERAL FEATURES:
TENSILE STRENGTH 65/85 KG/MMQ
ZINC TYPE HOT
% ZINC 95,000 %
ZINC GRIPPING 1 (excellent)